Thursday, August 14, 2014

Book Review: A Tale Of Two Biddies by Kylie Logan

Well, I actually wrote a review on my goodreads page about this book. I feel like I should be writing reviews more. I always want to, and I always mean to.. but it always falls by the way side.

I did enjoy this book, there were a few twists I wasn't quite expecting. If you decide to read this book you really must read the first in the series titled "Mayhem At The Orient Express"  It explains why these women of different backgrounds are spending time together, and how it all came to be.

I didn't post the review itself on the webpage yet, I'm still throwing the idea around of having a separate section for reviews. But it's really just for me. Feel free to read, comment or share your opinions as well if you read or have read any of the books that I have. Or if you have a suggestion for a book or an author, I'm all for it!

What book to start next... I've got 13 library books on the shelf at the end of my bed. I think it's easy to say that it will be 1 of those.. since I have 3 other books on request from the library. I need to get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment