Monday, June 22, 2015

You can never have too many books, only too few bookshelves!

Hello! I haven't disappeared :) On the contrary I have just been extremely busy this last little while, so much that I haven't updated my blog or my goodreads account. (bad me!)

There has been a lot going on and I'm happy to say that life in general has taken a turn for the better and I am finding myself in a much better place than I have been.

Over the next week or so I will get my goodreads account up to date, as well as some of the reviews of the books that I have been reading both here on the blog and on goodreads.

In the past few weeks, I've hit up the library book sale (okay I went there 3 times in the week and came out with... oh I don't know, 4 or 5 bags of books?) and the used book store here in town..... Hey you can  never have too many books! Don't judge! haha

Anyway, I've got a lot to add to my shelves both virtually on goodreads AND on my bookshelves, I am starting to run out of room :)

Not only that I've just scanned through NetGalley to check out some new books there to review... So I'm going to be a busy bee!

Do you have any books you plan on reading? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment