Sunday, July 10, 2016

It's Been A While....

Hey everyone... It's been a bit since I've been around. Real life can sometimes get in the way and throw some wrenches at you. And that's pretty much what happened.  Throw in some reading block (as opposed to writer's block), working, and other fun stuff and it equals me being away for too long. 

But, I'm back around and reading as much as I can while working on some projects that I just have to get done. I have some reviews to post soon, lots to catch up on, and a couple of current ones.  I'm about 15 books behind schedule on my reading challenge, but I'm hoping to catch up on that on my week's vacation. Let's see how many I can actually get done and if I'll be caught back up by July 24th. (That's 2 weeks away... fingers crossed!) 

So, today's challenge is getting a couple of reviews done for books I've recently read, update my pinterest, goodreads, etc and make my list of what needs to be read next for reviews. I discovered this morning I'd pre-ordered a few books and they magically have appeared on my Kindle :)  Fun stuff! 

Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment