Monday, January 6, 2014

Finished Reading: Fatally Frosted by Jessica Beck

Earlier today i finished reading Fatally Frosted by Jessica Beck. I really enjoyed this book and I will be writing a proper review once my Mom finishes this as well. She decided to read this story as well and we would talk about it, however I read a bit faster than she does so I will wait until then. I will say however that I enjoyed this book a lot more than I did the first installment. I meant to read for just a half hour today, and I just couldn't put it down. Recommend reading this one for sure to all of you that like these light, comedic and slightly romantic mystery stories. If you are someone looking for an intense whodunnit with lots of dark eerie chapters..then this is definitely not for you!

Time to hit the next one, titled Sinister Sprinkles

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment