Thursday, January 30, 2014

Reading Challenge

So I was browsing facebook today when I came across a post from one of my favourite authors, Debbie Macomber. She posted about this really great looking reading challenge called Reading Bingo Challenge 2014. Here is a picture of the bingo card (Click the bingo card to get more information. This challenge is featured on Retreat by Random House)


This is a great challenge, and there is also a challenge for Young Adults featured on the same page. I will definitely be trying this one. Over the next few days, I will post the books that I am thinking of reading for this and some suggestions for those of you who would like to try this out. 

I've been on a huge reading stint and I am up to 11 books toward my 100 books this year. I will have to get around to posting reviews of the books that I have read. So far I am 3 books ahead of schedule and I have 2 books that I am half way through and one that I am about a quarter of the way through. Are you doing any reading challenges? I would love to hear from you and what they are! 
Happy Reading Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment