Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Books, Books and wow... More Books!

So, I am in the middle of a few books now. I will get my goodreads account updated and that will also help update the books read on my blog.

I am excited to have started something called Blogging For Books. I will get 'review copies' of books, and provide well.. reviews! lol  Just because I receive a book doesn't mean I have to give it a fantastic rating. The whole point of it, is to get honest reviews of a book and so my thoughts and written reviews of these books will be influenced only by me.

The first book that I have chosen is called "meQuilibrium: 14 days to cooler, calmer and happier" written by

Jan Bruce, Andrew Shatte, Ph.D., Adam Perlman, M.D., M.P.H.; Foreword by Mark Hyman, M.D.


I have downloaded my review copy and will be reading it over the next few days. I've chosen this book as it sounds like it may be something beneficial to someone who suffers from social anxiety, anxiety disorder and depression. I guess, we shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment