Saturday, January 10, 2015

On A Roll!

So, I've plowed right through my 2nd book of the year, "Dire Threads" by Janet Bolin. I completely enjoyed it, and unlike some of the other Cozy Mysteries that I have read in the past, I really wasn't able to come up with 'whodunnit' until it was actually revealed! Bravo Bolin!

This was the 1st book in the series, so I will now have to make it my mission to wander over to my library's website and request the next in the series.

I really need to get a proper tab set up to post reviews. I don't want to do them in regular posts in case someone actually reads my blog and is interested in one of the books/authors that I've been reading... since that would give everything away!

But, this blog remains mostly unread for now and that's okay! I am writing this for myself and if someone happens to stumble along and finds something they enjoy, that will make me happy :)

Time to go through my stacks of 'next reads' and select one, I'm in the mood to read and just might read all night long!

No comments:

Post a Comment