Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015: A New Year, A New Reading Challenge

Hello again and Happy New Year!

Unfortunately, last year I did not in fact complete my reading challenge. I had some things going on in my life and my attention went to those things rather than reading and that's okay.  Priorities and all that stuff!

This year, I am determined to get my reading challenge done, and make regular weekly posts here about my favourite authors, books, and well, anything else about reading.  I write this blog for myself but it would be nice to get a few followers over the year :)

Currently I am reading Shopaholic To The Stars. I am a big fan of the Shopaholic series and was excited to be able to borrow this book from our local library. I will eventually purchase this book since this is a series that I do collect but for now, reading like this will be just fine :) I have a stack of books to get through from the library as well as 2 more that I requested that still have to be picked up.

I would like to expand my reading and find new genres to explore and possibly start to read on a regular basis. I don't know how successful that I will be in this endeavor however it is something I would like to try to do.

So, for anyone that is reading this blog, I hope that we can have a wonderful year of reading together!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment