Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Reading Rampage!

So I got a new Kindle for Christmas! (Wooohooo!!) And to say that I have been reading a bit since I have received it would be a complete understatement! Mom and Dad couldn't have given me a better gift :) Check out the funky purple giraffe case!


So I have ended up reading 5 books in 4 days and have 2 more on the go. I've got a few books that I was approved to read for Netgalley as well that I am excited over!

I really love this Kindle, it's the Kindle Paperwhite and it's so easy to download books. Why did I wait so long before getting one? My Kobo Glo was great too but I find myself more attached to this Kindle. No this isn't any paid advertisement or anything, I am just gushing (too much!) over this Kindle! haha

So my plans for 2016? Attack my reading challenges with a renewed passion, advance my blog to the next level, and create a separate blog for some of my crafting.  I am also addicted to yarn crafts and get torn between the 2 hobbies.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years, and hope you will be visiting my little reading nook many times over the next year!

~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment