Monday, August 7, 2017

It's been a while....

It's been a long time, way too long in fact... since I have updated my blog. There has been lots going on in life, and things just had to take some priority.  

I've managed to keep up with some reading but am still behind in my personal reading challenges.  Hopefully the last half of the year I'll have everything back on track and back up to speed and where I want to be.  

I have quite a few books that I want to post reviews on, and though it will take a bit of time, I will get them done. I've been given some really great ARCs to read and want to get my reviews posted, they really deserve them! 

I've also managed to misplace my Kindle *cries*  and I'm hoping that it turns up soon. I don't like trying to read ebooks on my computer, it's just too hard to curl up in bed and read that way lol 


So... time to get some reviews posted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment