Monday, August 14, 2017

Review: Witch Chocolate Bites (Bewitched By Chocolate #4) by H.Y. Hanna




Buy your copy now!
In Canada


Witch Chocolate Bites is the 4th book in the Bewitched by Chocolate series by H.Y. Hanna.  
With cozy mysteries, when you start getting further into the series, things can sometimes get stale. NOT with this series.  It just keeps getting better and better!  

When I'm reading this series (as well as the Oxford Tearoom Series) I feel like I am visiting with old friends again. I am always anxious to see what some of my favourite characters are up to this time!  I also love how each series mentions the other in some way.  

I always write that I'm really not a huge fan of the paranormal, but this series just does it so well.  I'm not turned off by it whatsoever, in fact I find it very charming, and full of lots of laughs too.  I'm glad that Uncle Viktor is featured more in this installment.  I've liked his character right from the beginning and hope he's featured a bit more in future reads.  I can't praise this series enough, honestly.  The way this one ended (I won't give any spoilers, you need to read to find out for yourself) has me really anxious to get to the next one! My jaw dropped while reading the last and I thought.....no! The story can't be over NOW!! 

Seriously if you haven't read this series yet, you're really missing out on a fantastic cozy series. It has everything a good cozy does and you're doing yourself a disservice by not checking it out. So... go do it.  Really! 


I received a copy of this book from the author as an ARC. My review is completely my own thoughts and feelings. Thank you H.Y. Hanna for yet another awesome cozy mystery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment