Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Reading Challenge Revisited

So, I need to post an updated picture of the bingo card for my reading challenge.
Right now, I haven't made a TON of progress, but I've got 6 months to go!

So far, these are the squares I've got covered...

Free space (haha)
Book Published This Year: The One & Only by Emily Giffen
Book With A Number In The Title: 50% Off Murder by Josie Bell
Book By A Female Author: The Private Life Of The Cat Who... by Lillian Jackson Braun
Book With A Mystery: Thread On Arrival by Amanda Lee
Book You Heard About Online: Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
Second Book In A Series: Death Threads by Elizabeth Lynn Casey


That's not TOO bad...

I Will finish this challenge! You should see my 'to read' pile!

Want to start this reading challenge too? Click HERE for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment