Wednesday, July 2, 2014

100 Novels

As I was scrolling through my facebook wall, I came across a link from a good friend of mine Tom. It was a link to "100 Novels That Make You Proud To Be Canadian" 

So I thought, I read a lot, I wonder how many of these I have read.

ZERO! A big fat zero!

How can this be? Not even a single one?

I have since requested 3 of them from the library. I am determined to at least attempt to read some of these novels if not all.

My challenge to myself is to read at least 10 of these this year. At LEAST. Some of these (okay most) are not the type of novel I usually read. But that is what reading is all about, exploring new things... finding knowledge....escaping the boundaries of your mind...  I will do this.

How many of these novels have YOU read?

No comments:

Post a Comment