Sunday, August 7, 2016

Review: All-Butter Shortdead (Prequel. Oxford Tearoom Mystery Book 0) by H.Y. Hanna

Now Available!
*Free for a limited time!!* 

All-Butter Short Dead is the story of how Gemma comes back to Oxford and sets up her lovely new business, The Little Stables Tearoom.  There is also, of course, murder afoot! Gemma is the prime suspect when the mysterious stranger that she sat next to and befriended on her plane ride home is murdered. It's now up to her to clear her name and find out who the real killer is! 

Whether you read this prequel before you actually start the series, in the middle of it, or after you've finished the current installment it truly does not matter.  It can be read as a standalone book and won't ruin anything in the series.

I was really excited when I received this book! I'm already a huge fan of the series (as you know!) and this peek into how everything came about was just my cup of tea. It was fun reading the history of how things actually started, and some insight into how her relationship with "The Old Biddies" started, and of her first meeting of good old Muesli :) 

As with Hanna's other books in the series, there are lots of great laugh out loud moments and I did not want the story to end.  It's a great little story to tide me over until the next book is released, which I am looking forward to immensely! 

*This book was being offered by H.Y. Hanna free at the time of posting. I don't know how long it is going to be free so head on over and download it and get started!*





No comments:

Post a Comment