Tuesday, August 23, 2016

So Many Books, So Little Time...

Hey everyone! 
So, I've taken some time for me this summer, for learning new things, lots of hockey (yes in the summer!) and other things.  I've been reading, though not as much as I normally have. I got as close as being 3 books behind schedule for my 100 books read that I challenged myself on Goodreads, and currently I am sitting at 5 books behind schedule though I do have 2 that I am almost finished!  I always have a couple of books on the go and read them depending on the mood that I am feeling.  

I've been getting ready and creating things for the Christmas craft shows this fall, and we've got tables in 3 of them so that is where some of my free time has been going.  It makes me want to read cozy mysteries about knitting and crocheting!  

I've got a backlog of reviews that I have to get done, and really will just need to take a day and punch them all out and get them posted properly.  My *plan* is to have most of them finished up by Friday.  Let's see how that goes, I also have to start getting some pickles made and other canning projects.  I really should make another blog for all the other things that I get involved in.... maybe someday soon :) 

Hope you are all enjoying what is left of the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment