Thursday, September 29, 2016

I Finally Caught Up!

It's been a busy couple of weeks! Between getting some things organized, getting some crafts done for a few craft fairs, watching hockey tryouts (not mine! haha) and other day to day boring things... I finally did it, I am actually 4 books ahead of my Goodreads Challenge to read 100 books this year! From being behind to getting ahead.. well I'm pretty excited! I've read some pretty great books, and a few not so great, but that comes with the territory. The good thing is, that means I have some great reviews to post! 
So in the coming days, watch for reviews of books by some great authors, including H.Y. Hanna's "Muffins and Mourning Tea",  Mark Edwards' "The Devil's Work", M.A. Comley and Tara Lyons "The Caller" just to name a few! 
And now that summer is officially over and done with (boooo!) it's time to get back to the grindstone and get back down to a regular schedule.  So, I'm off to get more reading done, and get some more reviews ready to go.  

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment