Monday, June 2, 2014

Back on Track

So I "fell off the wagon" so to speak with my reading recently. I know that I am behind with my reading goal for the year which is driving me crazy. I had some health issues that just kept me from reading and concentrating on things that I wanted to do. Now it is June, and the beautiful weather has returned to us. I am hoping to be able to spend a lot of time outside enjoying the sunshine while reading some new and old favourites.

I recently finished reading a book by Josie Bell called 50% off Murder which I really enjoyed. It combined my love of cozy mysteries and couponing. (Yes I love to coupon and save money it totally gives me a rush and feeling of achievement) I need to do an update on my goodreads wall and bookshelves and get a review up for some of the books that I have finished with.

Bear with me please as I get things rolling again, and start on some new books. I have a stack ready to go!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment