Thursday, June 12, 2014

Currently Reading: A Deal To Die For

And I am back on track now!
My library card is renewed and I went on a borrowing spree from the library. My current book on the go is titled "A Deal To Die For" by Josie Belle, the 2nd in her series of "The Good Buy Girls"

I completely enjoyed her first in the series called "50% Off Murder" and I am excited to start the next book. Her characters are so likable and like me, love to get a good bargain and clip coupons. They are somewhat of kindred spirits for me, though my shopping sprees are for less 'fancy' clothing items.

If you enjoy cozy mysteries then this is definitely an author that you should give a try. Her books aren't boring and the story moves along well. There is a good mix of comedy along the way and I found myself wondering what was going to happen to these ladies next.

I am 28 books behind on my reading goal for this year, so I hope that my short attention span will let me catch up a bit each month. I've borrowed about a dozen books or so from the library so... here's hoping I don't have to renew! ;)

Until the next update, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment