Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Whirlwind Reading Session

Wow, so I totally blew through the book The One & Only by Emily Giffen.
I completely enjoyed this book, and even though I am not a football fan, nor do I understand anything really about the sport (I am the first one to admit that I am clueless when it comes to that sport) the bits about football didn't bother me at all. There was one part in the book that I admit, since I didn't know the terms and what it all meant, I sort of just skimmed over and waited for the good part afterward LOL I won't give anything like that away.

The book didn't remind me of any of her previous works, other than I enjoyed her characters and I enjoyed the different story line. It just felt like it was a different book, and I don't think that I would have pegged this as her book had I not known the difference.

All in all it was a good read... if it weren't, I wouldn't have sat down and read it completely all in one session!

Now, on to the next book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment