Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Quick Update

So, I flew right through "A Deal To Die For" and was really surprised when my Mom brought me a gift... which was Sophie Kinsella's book called "Wedding Night" I've been wanting to read it, and have read some bad reviews on how the characters were, the story line etc... but I am someone who likes to make their own mind up on a book. I LOVED it! It kept me laughing and I think I finished the book actually in about 2 days, maybe 4 at the most (my time runs together some days when I am reading hahaha)

I need to do a proper review of the book and I was intending on doing it today. I went to the library to return a couple of books that I just wasn't interested in and ended up getting... yeah get this one... another 12 books! Plus they had a hold there for me when I got up to the check out desk! So I'll be reading tons and tons :)

I'm so happy that they had my reserved copy of Emily Giffen's brand new book The One & Only and I'm going to be jumping into it as soon as I finish writing this post! Giffen is one of my favourite writers. I love her characters, the stories are really fun to read and keep my interest.  I've read that a lot of people have been unhappy with this book but that is not going to keep me from reading.. though it does have to do with football, which I don't understand at all. Hopefully it will be just as fun as her other novels.  

Here's to a fun night sitting on the patio and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment