Friday, January 29, 2016

Cozy Mystery Reading Challenge

So, along my travels of goodreads and other reading blogs, I stumbled across the Craving for Cozies Challenge 2016

 Craving For Cozies Challenge 2016

Now, cozy mysteries as many of you can tell from the books that I have been reading and reviewing lately are one of my favourite genres.  So, I think this challenge has my name written all over it! 

There are different levels you can achieve when you participate and well, I've jumped in with both feet! My goal is to complete the highest level, that being reading 61+ cozy mysteries in 2016. And counting the ones that I've already read starting this month, I've got a nice start already! (I think it's fair that I count the cozies that I read already... I only just found the challenge but, I still read the cozies in 2016!)

So, click the button above if you are interested in learning more about this cozy challenge and maybe even signing up yourself! If you do, please leave me a message in the comments to let me know, I'd love to see who else is participating! I'll also be posting a button on the side of the blog so it's easy to find and to visit the challenge home page. To anyone else doing this challenge... Good luck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment