Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

So it's January 1st.  A time of new beginnings, and of resolutions.  I have a few resolutions, but I am determined to keep mine simple this year.  My biggest resolution, is to be kinder to myself. I want to stop being so hard on myself, to give myself permission to make mistakes, to not try to be perfect and do everything for everyone.

My reading resolutions... well, I want to read at least 100 books this year.  I want to make my blog bigger and better, and fingers crossed, I just may have something to kick things off this month! (please! please! please!) and I want to read at least 1 'classic novel' per month this year. There are a lot of classic books that I've just never read, and it's time that I change that.  I am a book hoarder of such.. I've got books all over the place.... lots of shelves... a few bags of books here and there, plus all the ones that I've downloaded for Kindle to PC...now transferred to my new Kindle Paperwhite (yay!!)

So, you will see some changes with my blog, both design and some content. I hope that you will enjoy the changes the new year will bring, and please feel free to follow, and share with friends! I love talking to people about books, hearing what they like and what interests them.

Happy New Year, may this year bring you everything that you want, need and deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment