Monday, January 11, 2016

Review: The Useful Book: 201 Life Skills They Used To Teach In Home Ec And Shop by David Bowers and Sharon Bowers

I received this book from NetGalley for an honest and unbiased review. 
Publish Date: May 3, 2016


Great book full of lots of tips and tricks for pretty much anything and everything! Though I don't necessarily agree with everything that's listed (some of these things just don't work for me, I have my own way to do them and that's okay!) there are some pretty handy skills listed here, along with some things I really had no idea of! I can see me going back to this book often. I like the recipes that they have in the cooking section especially, along with the check lists and DIY projects.  Plus... it teaches how to fold a fitted sheet... I mean, come on, we all need that! 

I would definitely recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment