Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Funday! What Are You Reading This Weekend?

Good morning fellow bookaholics! 
Happy Friday!


I only wish I had the whole weekend to read! I will be spending some of my free time reading though, of course. That's what bookaholics do, am I right?

I plan on finishing up an ARC of another cozy mystery that I have and then writing up some reviews for some books coming out this week.  I've been lucky enough to receive some really great books to review through NetGalley (thank you NetGalley for feeding my book addiction!!)  And just recently I've been asked by some authors to read and review some books, which for me is pretty exciting!

So, what are you planning on reading this weekend? I'd love to hear, so make sure you put them in the comments! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment