Monday, April 11, 2016

Review: A Grand Murder by Kate Lucky


Available Now! 

I like reading cozy mysteries that have a different theme than the 'norm'  In Kate Lucky's debut cozy novel A Grand Murder, the main character, Sammy Young is piano tuner who runs her own business not only tuning pianos, but repairing
and restoring them as well.
 
When Sammy is accused of murder, her business begins to suffer, so she decides that it's up to her to find out who the real killer is.  Things aren't always as they seem in this book, and there are some fun, quirky characters along with a few creepy ones!

Definitely a little bit edgier than some of the other cozies I've read, there are some really great moments (I won't spoil them, you've got to read for yourself!) and I often found myself laughing out loud. I look forward to see what's next in store for Sammy and her friends!

If you're looking for a cozy that has just a bit more edge (think different settings and maybe some unlikely allies) but still all the elements that makes a cozy a cozy, then this series just may be for you!

I received an ARC of this book for an honest and unbiased review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment