Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday's Minutes

Happy Monday! 

Hopefully everyone enjoyed their weekend! I read some really great books this week, and started a few more. These days it's rare for me to have at least 2 books on the go.  I'll be writing reviews of these books and have them posted soon! I also got approved for 3 more books on NetGalley... it's so addictive!

I'm also a crafter.. I don't talk about that much, but I got one of my yarn orders in the mail and I'm so excited to get to working on a few projects that I've been looking at! It's hard when you have more than one addiction, but hey.. books and knitting... can't go wrong there :) One of these days I'll start another blog for that addiction... but reading is still my number one hobby! 

So, this week I'm hoping to get a few more books read for my reading goal of 100 books this year.. I'm a few books ahead of schedule thankfully! I also plan on working on the blog a bit more, and getting my reading challenges updated to see where I stand on some of them. I am currently doing 3 challenges... there was 4 but, I kind of let one of them fall to the wayside. 


Hope you all have a great week! Don't forget to follow my blog so you don't miss any of the good stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment