Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Whatcha Reading Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! It's a beautiful, sunny day where I live. All I want to do is relax in the sun, and break out my Kindle to read.  


I've currently got 4 books on the go. Yep, 4. I have a book addiction, I know that... and I tend to have more than 1 book on the go because I never know what type of book I'm going to be in the mood for. 


So, currently, I am reading... 

1.  Raisin The Dead by Karoline Barrett
2. Games People Play by Owen Mullen
3. Murder In An Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor
4. The Friends We Keep by Susan Mallery 

I'd love to hear about what you are reading! Leave me a message in the comments or shoot me an email using the 'contact me' form on the right of the page.  

Have a wonderful day and Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment