Wednesday, April 13, 2016

How do I get some of my books? Like this!



I love free things, I mean, who doesn't? There are 2 sites that I belong to where you can earn points and redeem them for free stuff. Sounds cool right? It doesn't even take a lot of work to earn points.  There are more opportunities if you are in the US, but it's still good here in Canada (it's also available in the UK) You can turn your points into gift cards from lots of different websites, even a paypal gift card! 

The first one is Swagbucks have you heard of it? I've earned a lot of points on that site, and I use the points to get free Amazon gift cards. I've purchased video games and other Christmas gifts for my nephew using points.
 I've been saving up so I can order myself some new books! 

If you're interested, 
click HERE 
to sign up.  

Yes, I get referral points if you use my link, and I'd appreciate it! But I'm interested in sharing so that you too can earn free stuff if you are so inclined.  There are surveys, videos, games, tasks, free codes given out on Facebook, Twitter, etc. 

The other one that I use is InstaGC.  This is similar to the previous site, but I find that points are easier to earn on this one a lot of the time.  Again it has surveys, videos, games, codes given out in the chat feature (there's a built in chat room and people are very helpful!) among other things. 

I've earned a lot on InstaGC,
you can join by 
clicking HERE
 Again yes I'll get referral bonus if you join 
and I'd appreciate it. I'm earning and saving up points to buy some books, maybe even do some giveaways if I can earn that many.  If you join up, shoot me a message and I'll help you earn points as much as I can! We can help each other earn points and cash in on some free gift cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment